Austin Healey 3000 Mk III phase 2, 1967
to the archives - Photo
Healey history - Technical data
Company discovered the Healey day before the opening of the "Earls
Court Motor Show" in the year 1952 at the show-booth of the Healey
The Austin Healey 3000, also known as the "Big Healey", was produced between 1959 and 1968. The Healey 3000 was the follow-up to the successful 100/4 and 100/6 Healey's. The 3000 was the first Healey fitted with power-assisted brakes and disc brakes on the front wheels. The 3000 was to be the last "big" Austin Healey.
© 2008, V3D/ ClassicarImages. All rights reserved.