Volvo PV 544 rally car, 1963 | € 29.500,--
Volvo PV 544 rally car, year 1963. Colour red combined with a black rally interior. In 2005 this sporty and rugged Volvo PV 544 was extensively prepared for the 2006 Paris – Peking endurance rally which the car completed successfully. The up-rated B18 four-cylinder engine was rebuilt and has now driven about 25.000 kilometres. The engine performs powerfully, and it runs perfectly. The interior is fitted with comfortable bucket seats; this Volvo is a delightful rally car!
Hereby a list of modifications and fitted options:
- Gearbox fitted with overdrive
- Strengthened suspension fitted with Proflex shock dampers
- Dashboard with VDO instruments
- Electric wiring renewed and improved with additional relays and automatic fuses
- Brake- and fuel lines mounted inside the bodywork
- Large fuel tank* with two pumps (*Aluminium Racing fuel cell)
- Full roll cage
- Comfortable bucket seats with 4-point safety harnesses
- Additional driving and signalling lamps at the front and the back
- Foot support for the navigator
- Additional and very effective ventilation through the roof
- 123 electronic ignition
- disc brakes at the front and power brake servo
- Oil sump protection
- Oil cooler fitted
- Electric cooling fan fitted
- 15-inch alloy Minilite wheels shod with 165-80 tyres
- Additional set of wheels.
This Volvo is for sale at Classic Open.
Price: € 29.500, -.
Classic Open 2206